Cut-off date: November 30, 2017
The Mandela Institute for Building Research (MINDS) is now accepting programs from particular person or company specialists to replace workshop content material for the MINDS Regional Coaching Workshops on Elections and Governance. MINDS is inviting a suitably certified guide/s to study the present workshop content material and replace it in step with the goals of the MINDS Early life Program on Elections and Governance and the primary targets of the regional coaching workshops.
The engagement will have to take not than 3 (three) months. The consultancy will subsequently, contain 3 primary duties:
- Reviewing of present workshop content material
- Proposing really helpful adjustments, and
- Updating workshop content material.
Candidates will have to meet the next standards:
- Be an African citizen. (Appropriate to particular person candidates).
- Be a registered, compliant criminal entity inside a minimum of one African nation. (Appropriate to organizations).
- Have a minimum of 5 (five) years’ particular person or organizational revel in in designing or creating finding out content material or finding out reviews centered at African adolescence when it comes to civic engagement on the whole, or elections and governance particularly.
- Have a legitimate working out of the other electoral methods carried out in African international locations, the electoral cycle, and a large working out of governance processes and adolescence participation in elections and governance in Africa.
- Have get admission to to the enter of a various staff (together with however now not restricted to age, gender and geographic location/ publicity to the African continent).
- Be versatile to go back and forth, will have to that be essential.
- Be capable to write and fluently found in English.
Submission of Hobby
Candidates are required to post an digital expression of pastime with the next paperwork:
- An in depth CV or organizational profile outlining management and possession buildings, values, earlier purchasers and an inventory of 3 references.
- A three-month challenge plan AND finances estimate according to the tips equipped within the Phrases of Reference. Candidates will have to state obviously any assumptions they make in arriving at a initial finances. The guide’s overall finances will have to now not exceed USD 20 000 and it will have to come with all bills at once associated with the challenge, together with prices that MINDS could have to hide sooner than the overall fee is made to the guide, for instance, go back and forth prices to facilitate conferences.
- As much as 3 samples of the newest paintings executed to design and expand finding out content material/ reviews for African adolescence when it comes to civic engagement on the whole, or elections and governance particularly.
The whole Phrases of Reference (TORs) are to be had right here.
The paperwork above will have to be emailed to [email protected] in PDF model on or sooner than 17:00 hours South African time on Thursday the 30th of November 2017. Overdue programs may not be said or thought to be.
MINDS will touch shortlisted organizations and might request additional info sooner than making the overall variety. To all candidates (with the exception of overdue candidates), MINDS will keep in touch the end result of the choice procedure via Monday the 11th of December 2017.
For more info, seek advice from Mandela Institute for Building Research.