Utility Time limit: 22 February 2018 on 23.59 (GMT)
Packages for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2018/2019 are actually being authorized
Commonwealth Grasp’s Scholarships are for applicants from low and center source of revenue Commonwealth nations, for full-time Grasp’s be taught at a UK college.
Funded by means of the United Kingdom Division for Global Building (DFID), Commonwealth Grasp’s Scholarships allow proficient and motivated folks to achieve the information and abilities required for sustainable building, and are geared toward those that may now not differently manage to pay for to check in the United Kingdom. Those scholarships are presented below six topics:
- Science and era for building
- Strengthening well being techniques and capability
- Selling international prosperity
- Strengthening international peace, safety and governance
- Strengthening resilience and reaction to crises
- Get right of entry to, inclusion and alternative
To use for those scholarships, you should:
- Be a citizen of or had been granted refugee standing by means of an eligible Commonwealth nation, or be a British Safe Individual
- Be completely resident in an eligible Commonwealth nation
- Be to be had to start out your educational research in the United Kingdom by means of the beginning of the United Kingdom educational 12 months in September/October 2018
- By way of October 2018, grasp a primary level of a minimum of higher 2d magnificence (2:1) honours usual, or a 2d magnificence level and a related postgraduate qualification (normally a Grasp’s level)
- Be not able to manage to pay for to check in the United Kingdom with out this scholarship
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2018/2019
Eligible Commonwealth nations
Antigua and Barbuda
Papua New Guinea
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Every scholarship supplies:
- Authorized airfare from your own home nation to the United Kingdom and go back on the finish of your award (the CSC is not going to reimburse the price of fares for dependants, nor normally the price of trips made ahead of your award is in spite of everything showed)
- Authorized tuition charges
- Stipend (dwelling allowance) on the charge of £1,065 monthly, or £1,306 monthly for the ones at universities within the London metropolitan space (charges quoted at 2017-2018 ranges)
- Heat clothes allowance, the place appropriate
- Thesis grant in opposition to the price of making ready a thesis or dissertation, the place appropriate
- Learn about Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2018/2019 shuttle grant in opposition to the price of study-related shuttle inside of the United Kingdom or out of the country
- If you’re widowed, divorced, or a unmarried mum or dad, kid allowance of £458 monthly for the primary kid, and £112 monthly for the second one and 3rd kid below the age of 16, in case you are accompanied by means of your kids and they’re dwelling with you on the identical cope with in the United Kingdom
The best way to observe
You should observe to one of the crucial following nominating our bodies within the first example – the CSC does now not settle for direct packages for those scholarships:
All packages should be made thru the sort of nominating our bodies. Every nominating frame is chargeable for its personal variety procedure. You should test together with your nominating frame for his or her explicit recommendation and regulations for making use of, their very own eligibility standards, and their very own final date for packages. The CSC does now not impose any age prohibit on candidates, however nominating our bodies would possibly achieve this in step with their very own priorities.
You should make an utility the usage of the CSC’s Digital Utility Machine (EAS), along with some other utility that you’re required to finish by means of your nominating frame.
Your utility should be submitted to and counseled by means of one of the crucial licensed nominating our bodies indexed above. The CSC is not going to settle for any packages that don’t seem to be submitted by means of the EAS. So this is a good time to apply for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2018/2019.
All packages, together with complete transcripts detailing all of your upper schooling , should be submitted by means of 23.59 (GMT) on 22 February 2018 at the newest.
You might be urged to finish and post your utility once imaginable, because the EAS will likely be very busy within the days main as much as the applying cut-off date.
You should supply references from a minimum of two folks, which should be gained by means of the CSC by means of 23.59 (GMT) on 22 March 2018 to ensure that your utility to be eligible for attention.
Utility Tenet for the Commonwealth Grasp’s Scholarships 2018/2019
The best way to get right of entry to the EAS
Please word that the CSC does now not rate applicants to use for any of its scholarships or fellowships thru its Digital Utility Machine (EAS), and it does now not rate organisations to appoint applicants.
Opting for a college/route
You could to find the next sources helpful when researching your alternatives of establishment and route of research in the United Kingdom:Check out more details regarding Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2018/2019