Utility Time limit: 31st March 2018
The basis FUNAGIB was once established in 2015 via its founder Nagib Nassar due to Kuwait KFAS (Kuwait Basis for the Development of Science) Prize won via him in the similar yr. FUNAGIB gives 3 scholarships once a year to postgraduate scholars running with cassava breeding. The sort of is devoted to an African scholar, whilst the opposite two are designated to Brazilians.
The African scholarship this yr is being introduced right here: utility cut-off date is 31 March 2018, and find out about must start at Brasilia via 1st August 2018.
- Applicants for this scholarship must have finished their route credit and must be in segment of getting ready their thesis.
- Primary box of his (her) find out about must be on cassava plant breeding.
- Candidates will have to ship via email the next paperwork:
- A advice letter from school or manager
- Curriculum Vitae
- Instructional historical past
- Commentary via candidate counseled via his manager mentioning dedication of the scholar to 5 months of the analysis on cassava periclinal chimera to give a boost to the crop to be carried out at Brasília, Brazil.
- This matter must be part of the general thesis.
- Award quantity: R$ 20,00zero (twenty thousand reais – US$ 1.00 = R$ three.2 roughly in step with actual fluctuation), together with air price tag.
- Touch: Prof. Nagib Nassar (Email: email@example.com )
For Extra Knowledge:
Seek advice from the Respectable Webpage of the root FUNAGIB 2018 Scholarship